Charles and Camilla took a secret trip to NSW before the Commonwealth Games which was said to be “at no cost to the taxpayer”. Invoices released under FOI show that’s not true.Continue reading »
- Australia picks up $19,000 tab for Prince Charles’ “private” stay with billionaire pal
- Is this the highest FOI charge ever?
- Come and see me at the Canberra Writers Festival
- One year later, was the Australia Day citizenship ceremony fiasco worth it?
- Australia has a plan for when the Queen dies – but we’re not allowed to know what it is