This Sydney Morning Herald article pretty much explains it: “Private citizen crowdfunds to pay for FOI into census failure after being slapped with an exorbitant fee by ABS” Frustrated with my reasonable request for information being stonewalled by the AustralianContinue reading »
- Retiring MPs spent over $800,000 on leaflets before standing down
- Victorian MPs get $2713 pay rise. Next year it could be a lot bigger.
- The bizarre reason Parliament House won’t reveal list of lobbyist passholders
- Barnaby Joyce is right: political nepotism “stinks”
- When Australia told the US President how to deal with dictators