I’m a communications professional, researcher and journalist blogger based in Melbourne, Australia.
This site is for research I’ve undertaken and stories I find, mostly related to politics, public policy and Freedom of Information.
I don’t post pictures of my breakfast or ranty essays about the state of the world, just newsworthy stuff.
For what it’s worth, I’m not a member of any political party.
A bit more about me if you are really interested…
- Communications Manager in the science/education sector
- Freedom of Information and open government advocate
- Previously a political adviser, housing campaigner and media manager
- Campaigner for democratic alternative to monarchy
- Former UK parliamentary candidate (2010 General Election)
- British by birth, Australian by choice
- This is my professional background on LinkedIn
- This is me on Twitter
A few things I’ve done…
- Uncovered the fact that Deputy Prime Minister Barnaby Joyce held dual citizenship (before it hit mainstream media!)
- Kicked off the Victorian Parliament expenses scandal in Feb 2017
- Hit the headlines for using a crowdfunding campaign to uncover information about the Australian Census chaos in 2016
- Made international news when I busted Prince William for wasting taxpayer money on helicopter flights and letting his workmates take the blame
Get in touch…
If you agree/disagree with what I’m saying (or just don’t care) and want to tell me about it, drop me a line via the Contact page.